Roles and Responsibilities
We have urgent openings for a Linux Administrator for Trimax IT Infrastructure and Services Ltd for a Government Project at Belapur
CTC Offered: 6.60 LPA
For Linux Job Location : - Belapur
- Good Knowledge of Linux Administration, DNS, Apache.
- Knowledge of Python, PHP, SHELL , PEARL scripting and Virtualisation.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design o f information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills (English and Hindi).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Call Management through Service Desk and vendor escalation.
- Monitoring and Report generation through Network Management System and other Monitoring Tools.
- Lead and Coordinate with the rest of team to meet the team objectives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
B.E / B.Tech/M.CA/M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) with 4+ years of experience or M.E/ M.Tech with 2+ years of experience and should have relevant certifications in systems. (For Windows servers and Linux)
If you are interested then do share your profile with following details.
Thanks & Regards
Leena Jadhhav | Asst. Manager - HR
Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Limited.(Ebix Group)
W.:www.trimax.in , www.ebix.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Trimax It Infrastructure Services Limited