Roles and Responsibilities
Network Engineer JD
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- IOS up-gradation, password breaking of Router & Switches
- Knowledge of Routing protocol like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ACL, licensing; Switching - VLAN, VTP, STP, inter VLAN routing, HSRP, ether channel,
- Strong Hands-on IPv4 and IPv6 support and implementations.
- Responsible for Monitoring & Network Management (e.g., LAN /WAN, MPLS, Internet)
- Knowledge in monitoring & troubleshooting MPLS & Internet leased line connectivity
- Knowledge in Monitoring & troubleshooting Layer 2 Switches
- Knowledge in Monitoring & managing Firewalls & Data Center Firewall with high availability
- Knowledge in monitoring IDS & IPS traffics
- Network troubleshooting & recovery in case of any outages.
- Perform Firewall, Router, Modem & Switches configuration & management. Coordinate with services providers & provide remote access to configure needful setup
- Configuring thresholds for router CPU usage, memory usage, bandwidth usage, error % and Availability.
- Availability for any faults (like router outages, link outages, exceeding set thresholds)
- Back-up link availability testing and Availability
- Threshold setting on Performance statistics and alarm generation against any violations
- Monitor and control configuration aspects like IP address, subnet mask, DNS settings, etc
- Configuring and managing IPSEC tunnels (site to site and Remote Access VPN)
- Implement encrypted password management mechanisms on all supported devices
- Implement privilege rights based on user rights for controlled access.
- Responsible first level for IT Security Management & any change management in Network
- Experience in Systematic Improvement Plans for Networks
- Knowledge in end to end firewalls and configuration and management
- Knowledge in Layer 3/4 Switch management at Data Center
- Good understanding of ITIL process and hands-on incident, Change and Problem management
- Hands on experience in providing IP Addressing Strategy - NAT, Re-Addressing, WAN - IP Routed Network Integration & Wireless LAN technologies
- Experience with LAN routing, switching, Security , Voice, and Wireless LAN products
- Proven analytic skills and the ability to isolate and resolve complex issues
- Relevant hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Network devices, routers, Switches, Firewalls and F5 Load Balancers
- Exposure, experience in working in a Cloud environment, knowing AWS, Azure or Google cloud from a Network perspective
- Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration.
- Collection and analysis of customer network information as well as of packet tracing.
- Recommending corrective actions based on gathered data and its analysis.
- Data and Video Network exposure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
Preferred Knowledge, training and certifications:
- Palo Alto
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco Nexus
- Cisco ACS
- Cisco Prime
- Cisco DNA
Desired Candidate Profile
Education - BE/BTech & Preferred candidate will be with Global certification in Networking and exp 5-6 Years
Perks and Benefits
Upto 30-35% increase on current CTC upto 8 LPA
Salary: 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Trimax It Infrastructure Services Limited
Contact Company:Trimax It Infrastructure Services Limited
Address:Ist FLR,First,Unit No- 101 LD Building, Asha Usha , Compound,Mehra Industrial Estate, L.B.S. Marg,VIKH, ROLI WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India